Wednesday, May 13, 2009

20 Weeks!!!

Yay iv made it halfway! So Heres just a lil update for you guys back in utah!! Im pretty sure we decided on the name Ashton. Thats what we have been calling him and it just fits i guess. This week i have been feeling him finally! And last night he was going crazy and jebb actually felt him for the first time, the look on his face was so cute haha the biggest grin! Im feeling fine besides huge and hungry all the time ha!


I felt really grose in these so i cropped my head off! Haha

6 comments:

  1. You look SO cute Megan!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! My little sister really is pregnant! You are having a baby... So weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your cute boobies! haha. Meg you are so cute pregnant! And I'm so not just saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA! BOOBS! Ha ha ha maybe i need to get pregnant!! Ha ha. You look so cute Megan! Love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt think they were small. HAHA! My boobs are leaking so bad, it grosses me out! you seem to be having a good pregnancy so far! No throwing up! Good Job! Wish we could be together experiencing it! We could just sit on the couch together, and eat otter pops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so close! almost there! and i was looking at plane tickets today. i might buy it tomorrow depending on how big our checks are. we need to space it between our bills at just the right time haha. but i think i decided to come home for a week. but im not sure where im going to stay. anyway im really excited to be there when paityn is born! mmmm otter pops, i just ate 4! ha

    ReplyDelete