Friday, August 21, 2009

Random Update

34 Weeks Now...

Last update before we come home and you all get to finally see how huge i am in person! Cant wait to come home, i am soooo excited for my baby showers and to see everyone.

We bought the new Wii Sports Resort game, its pretty fun. And just as much fun to watch other people do it. You pretty much make a fool out of yourself haha... Jebb and carl are racing in canoes and you actually have to act like you are rowing. I was laughing pretty hard cuz they are really competitive.


3 comments:

  1. Meg I love your belly! It is so cute! I am really worried for your trip back home! Doesn't seem like very much fun being soooo pregnant and stuff!
    I wan to play that game. You know we sold our Wii right? sucks cause I kinda miss it now, but all well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I kinda like RYLEE better than RYLIE. But it doesnt matter what other people think it's what you guys like!
    People thought the spelling of Paityn was weird, but I loved it! You know so it doesnt matter! :) Just letting you know my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEgs... your stinkin belly is so cute!!!! And jebbs face in the first picture cracks me up because he totally looks competitive!! AH cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete