Tuesday, May 25, 2010

8 Things

#1: 8's



8 TV Shows I enjoy watching:

1. American Idol

2. So you think you can dance

3. My life as Liz

4. Friends

5. A minute to win it

6. Americas next top model

7. One Tree Hill

8. 16 and pregnant/Teen Mom





8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Chilled with Jebb ALL day!

2. Deep cleaned the kitchen

3. Played Mario w/jebb for like 2 hours!

4. Played with rylee(Almost Crawling!)

5. Baked some raspberry muffins

6. Ate a stuffed pepper!Mmmm

7. Did some laundry

8. Watched a few movies!



8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. GETTING HIRED IN A DENTAL OFFICE!

2. Figuring out where jebb and i need to be...

3. Rylee getting older and growing

4. Having another baby one day

5. Someday owning a home to call mine

6. Jebb finishing this gun he has been building forever haha!

7. Taking Rylee Swimming

8. Having an actual summer this year, and not being pregnant during it! Camping and everything!



8 things I love about Summer (I changed it from winter because i hate winter)

1. Camping

2. Sno Cones

3. Flip Flops

4. Long Walks

5. Green mountains

7. Hunting...Mostly for jebb

8. Swimming... the list goes on and on



8 things on my wish list:

1. That application #132 and Interview #13 will be the ones willing to give me a chance... :(

2. Be more positive

3. Good Health for my Family

4. Be a better person

5. Debt free

6. Be the Best mom and wife i can


7. I wish the economy was better

8. Go to church more

No comments:

Post a Comment