Saturday, June 20, 2009

Did not see that coming....




Had my ultrasound yesterday to just double check everything is good and all. The nurse asked if we wanted to know the sex, my mom and i were like oh well we already know so whatever... and as the nurse measured everything my mom and i kept saying he. At the end the nurse spoke up and was like well iv kept my mouth shut this whole time because i wanted to double check but this is for sure a she. My mouth dropped, i could not believe it. Everyone has been joking about this forever and it actually happened! Oh well... kind of a funny story to tell. I called jebb right away and he didnt believe me at first haha, think we were both just kind of in shock for the rest of the day. So we are back to square one with the naming. Anyway we are still super excited of course! I have some pics from the ultrasound but we didnt get any extremely fun shots, SHE wasnt very cooperative. Its SO weird to say SHE now!!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you are having a Girl! Now my girls with have a neice on Alvey side not a nephew... They will get a long better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! How fun to have a girl now. Paityn and your little girl will be close cousins! So fun!

    ReplyDelete