Thursday, June 11, 2009

Requested by Stacy! :)

Havent updated in awhile, we dont have much exciting news. Im 24 weeks now yay! I feel huge and starting to get really uncomfortable mostly up in my ribs. I feel like he is pushing on them constantly. This sunday jebb is going to nascar with the guys, i had the option to go but i didnt think i would have much fun driving 4 hours just to get there and sitting on bleachers all day and not knowing how hot it was going to be. Im already uncomfortable just sitting on the couch. But anyway im not too sad cuz im flying home on the 17th for fathers day, a doctors appt. to get my official ultrasound. And brit is going to have paityn on the 19th! Yay im sooooooo excited!

Here's some updated pics!





I think this one is funny cuz you would never know i was pregnant from the back!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word Megan! You are one beautiful little pregnant girl. Remember the time we jumped off the Kuna cliffs? And all the Muddy buddies we ate?! AWW I Miss you and you are absolutely glowing. Good for you. Love you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love your background! Now I have to change mine ha! Love your pics! k bye!

    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I told you I would Comment. You already know I think this but you are so cute pregnant. Hope the flight home goes good and hope the rest of the pregnancy goes good as well.

    ReplyDelete